In a recent article…Qasim Rashid tries to answer some common questions about Ahmadiyyat. However, his deceit is soooo noticeable…its almost as if Ahmadis are purposely lying about all of their beliefs. Here is a link to his article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/qasim-rashid/10-fabrications-muslim-leaders-need-to-stop-making-about-ahmadi-muslims_b_5854492.html And here is my response…point by point:
1. He never mentions that MGAQ is a new-styled prophet. Why doesnt he tell that? Why would someone leave that out?? Answer: deception. Ahmadis love to send out mix signals. Why doesnt Qasim Rashid simply tell the world that MGAQ is a prophet, a new type of prophet, a type of prophet that never existed in the Quran, Bible or Torah. Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (saw) can make people into prophets, this concept is alien to Islam.
2. Qasim Rashid doesnt even address the writings of MGAQ after 1901, after his claim to prophethood that is and how it evolved….even totally forgets about the quote that WE use wherein a poem was recited in MGAQ’s presence wherein the poet claimed that Muhammad (saw) had came again in Qadian. Qasim also leaves out the fact MGAQ claimed to be Muhammad (saw) in total.
3. Qasim Rashid leaves out all the writings of MGAQ in Anjam e Athim, wherein MGAQ insulted Jesus (as) to the highest degree. Why??? Why did MGAQ call the Jesus of the bible as a drunkard, etc?
4. Again, Qasim Rashid quotes writings of MGAQ pre-1901 and ignores the change in belief that occurred in 1901. He thus avoids the entire matter. He also forgets that MGAQ said that if anyone calls him Kafir, that person autmatically becomes Kafir himself. He also forgets to mention the dispute between MGAQ and Dr. Khan and the the words that were exchanged. He also forgets about the article by Mahmud Ahmad in 1911, wherein this very topis is discussed. He also forgets that the Lahoris split away from the Qadianis on this very matter and even claimed that Mahmud Ahmad and his Ahmadis were cery aggressive in their Takfeer.
5. Qasim Rashid forgets that Muslims gave monies to MGAQ in 1878, 1879 etc etc etc towards the publishing og Braheen e Ahamdiyya, 50 volumes worth. It were these people who gave MGAQ the start-up costs to start his business of selling religion. He also forgets that it was the British govt who allowed MGAQ the oppurtunity to make his claim. MGAQ admits to all of this….on top of all of this….in 1857, MGAQ’s family helped the British immensely as Muslims rebelled, MGAQ was thus given special treatment, he was even afforded a chair in all of his court cases. SO…..he got special treatment from the British throughout his life.
6. Qasim Rashid very cleverly fails to explain that Ahmadis believe in a new type of prophethood. Thus all the problems his sect if facing in Pakistan. He fails to explain that Ahmadis believe that Muhammad (saw) can make prophets, thus opposing the Quran.
7. Ahmadis are engaged in using the violence against them to gain a competitve advantage. However, they fail to undersand the reasons for the violence. If Ahmadis simply left Pakistan…all of this would be over.
8. Ahmadis offer incentives to join their community. They offer benefits like asylum, etc. They offer a network wherein someone can easily find a job. The list goes on and on.
9. Ahmadis have re-interpretted the Quran, totally against the historical records which describe the context of many verses. And there is a hadith that MGAQ made up…its the hadith about the Messiah coming in the 14th century…which doesnt exist. However, MGAQ wrote it in his books as if it exists.
10. Muslims dont make this allegation. However, the Saudi govt. has banned Ahmadis from entering their country. The USA is a strong ally, and has been since the 1950’s or so. And Ahmadis have no problem filling out passport paperwork and ID card paperwork wherein they affirm that they are non-Muslim, however, they willfully boycott all govt. elections and take advantage of their unique position by filing for asylum. Ahmadis contradist themsleves here in sooooo many ways.
10.a. Even though Ahmadis are banned from Mecca, they still enter in defiance and pray seperately to make up for all the false praying.
In conclusion…Qasim Rashid proves again the extent to which Ahmadis are willing to lie, just to promote their religion…what a shame.
In the interest of the general Ahmadi\Qadiani public, and in the interest of Muslims who are trapped in this Cult because they are unable to leave for fear of the repercussions on their families..I Basharat Ahmad( Ex-Ahmadi) expose the true identity of the CULT.
A lady who was a Tabligh Secretary in the UK chapter, left the Qadiani Ahmadiyya in disgust at their cult-like practices and beliefs, wrote to Mirza Masroor Ahmad:
Osama Syed, a former Qadiani Ahmadi, reverted back to Islam and started a very informative Web site: http://www.islamafterahmadiyya.com/
Here is his letter to Mirza Masroor Ahmad:
by Imam Sheharyar Shaikh
Sunnis and Ahmedis: Brothers in faith? ? was the topic of a debate that occurred on Thursday, December 19, 2013 at Tahir Hall ? a three-storey complex located in the Ahmediyya neighborhood in the city of Vaughn. Before an audience of hundreds, Ansar Raza (Ahmedi) and Sadat Anwar (Sunni Muslim), dealt with a subject that is usually avoided in public forum.
The event started at 5:48 pm with the Quranic recitation (that ominously ended with “And give us victory over the Kafirin.”) and continued until 9:30 pm including a 15-minute Q and A session. A final address by Mubarak Nazir, the principal of the Ahmediyya missionary college, formally concluded the evening.
The audience interest was clearly palpable; those who could not find chairs preferred to remain standing the entire time. Young well dressed Ahmedi volunteers led the incoming audience to their seats without hassle. The event was well organized, timely and had no hooting, jeering, name-calling or untoward disturbances. Not only each member of the audience was provided free Ahmediyya literature, but the evening ended with snacks and refreshments amid a lively, open yet civil discussion on the main differences between the two faiths (The debate can be viewed at http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1970046/events/2627938
Since they lost the debate with me in early 2011, Ansar Raza and the Qadiani Ahmadiyya have been desperately trying to arrange other debates so that they can wash off that defeat. They run away from well-known people and try to trap lesser-known people with strange topics — but as Allah would have it — every Muslim debater is well-versed in his deen and has the confidence of logic and truth on his side.
After the ignominious defeat to Sadat Anwar, they are again trying to hold an event. We will not go into the detail of this future debate until it is formalized, but for now, please read the email conversation of them eager to hold a debate and then running away from a Quran scholar who was in Canada and who shares some beliefs about Jesus (as) with the Qadianis. What better person to debate with, and why did they run away? Read below and let us know what you think and please give them some advice:
Qadianis say they want to debate Scholars. Scholars show up and they run away. Lay people show up and they lose!
This debate took place in Vaughan city of Canada between Sunni scholars and Ahmadi missionary (Ansar Raza). Here are the video links: