Article # 1: FOR ALL THOSE AHMADIS WHO REALLY BELIEVE IN ALLAH AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND RESULT OF MUBAHILA. HAFIZ SHAIKH BASHIR AHMAD MISRI s/o SHAIKH ABDULREHMAN MISRI SAHEB IN REPLY OF MIRZA TAHIR AHMAD’S CHALLENGE AND THEN THE SILENCE OF MIRZA TAHIR AHMAD.
Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri was son of Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib. Shaikh Abdur Rehman Misri sahib was born in a Hindu Family and converted to Islam on the hands of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib. After Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib death, Maulana Noor Ud Din sahib became head of Ahmadiyya Movement started by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib.
[For General Information: Maulana Noor Ud Din was TEACHER of Quran/ Sunnat to many prominent Muslims Scholars of India in his time. These scholars learned Holy Quran Translation and Tafseer from him. Many Muslim Ulama who were opposing Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and his claim of Mujjaddid of 14th century had NO opposition to Maulana Noor ud Din sahib. E.g. Maulana Fateh Muhammad Jalanderi, famous translator of Holy Quran was student of Maulana Noor Ud Din. As Maulana Noor Ud Din was a famous HAKIM so many Hakims of India and Pakistan read his Hikmat books, including Hakim Saeed sahib, owner of Hamdarad in Pakistan].
During headship of Maulana Noor Ud Din, Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib went to Egypt (MISR) to attend AL-AZHAR UNIVERSITY. This is how Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib came be known as MISRI. When he returned from Egypt, Maulana Noor Ud Din sahib had already passed away and Movement was split in two groups. The split was based on the belief of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad who claimed that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib (nauzubiliah) claimed to be prophet and is equal in rank to Holy Prophet Muhammad saws. Intellectuals of Movement moved to Lahore and started their anjuman called AAIIL.
Their websites are: www.aaiil.org and www.muslim.org
Since Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib orginally left from Qadian, for Egypt so he came back to Qadian. He was very respected in Qadian and considered very learned man by followers of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad in Qadian. In fact he was so much respected that he was SECOND TO MIRZA MAHMUD AHMAD. He was a TOP member of their Jamaat. Mirza Mahmud Ahmad use to appoint him as the ACTING AMIR OF HIS JAMAAT IN QADIAN, DURING HIS ABSENCE FROM QADIAN. When Shaikh Abdur Rehman Misri sahib got close to Qadiani Khalifa II, he started getting information about IMMORAL LIFE STYLE of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad. He also got some hints that his own son HAFIZ SHAIKH BASHIR AHMAD MISRI, and his own daughter is involved with Mirza Mahmud Ahmad in an IMMORAL/ Unislamic/ Sinful relationship. So, Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib started investigating it. He interrogated his son also. When he was sure there is such an immoral life style of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad. He wrote him THREE PRIVATE LETTERS asking him to clear his position and reply to all the sexual allegations that was going on in the Jamaat. When after repeated requests Mirza Mahmud Ahmad did not comply, neither he cleared his position nor did Mubailiah with his accusers, so Abdul Rehman Misri sahib went PUBLIC. He did not even care for the honor of his family, his son, his daughter. He wanted to bring into public the real pervert character of Mirza mahmud Ahmad and to SAVE the mission of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad sahib. Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib went public and in his struggle another member of their Jamaat FAKHAR UD DIN MULTANI sahib joined him.
As a result of this public defamantion and humiliation, Mirza Mahmud Ahmad INSTIGATED his Mahmudi followers to MURDER AND KILL Fakhar Ud Din Multani, Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri sahib. So, finally a Mahmudi attacked on Fakhar Ud Din Multani and Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri. As a result of this attack Fakhar Ud Din Multani sahib got seriously wounded with dagger and he died in hospital. Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri was also wounded, but he servived.
Details of this can be read in article: MURDER OF FAKHAR UD DIN MULTANI on this forum.
Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri gave sworn statements about IMMORAL LIFE of Mirza Mahmud Ahmad. These statements are published in many book.
Some of them are: Tarikh-i-Mahmudiyyat Key Chand Khufia Mugar Aham Auraq, Sher-e-Sadoom (City of Sodomy), Qadianiyyat Us Bazar Mein etc. Details can be read in articles: NEW BOOKS EXPOSING IMMORAL LIVES OF QADIANI KHALIFAS, and SWORN STATEMENTS on this forum. In 1988 when Qadiani Khalifa IV Mirza Tahir Ahmad played a DRAMA and issued a worldwide Mubailiah Challenge, he also sent a copy of his challenge to Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri. Reply of Mirza Tahir Ahmad Mubailiah challenge was given by Hafiz Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri, in addition he also gave his OWN MUBAILIAH CHALLENGE to Mirza Tahir Ahmad. To this day Mirza Tahir Ahmad NEVER accepted it or even replied to it. MAHMUDIES/ QADIANIS ARE SLEEPING ON IT. THEY STILL OWE ITS ANSWER. This Mubailiah Challnege by Hafiz Bashir Ahmad Misri is published in many books.
It is also available in an article form on the ANTI-AHMADIYYA … website: http://www.alhafeez.org
SWORN STATEMENTS OF HAFIZ BASHIR AHMAD MISRI and his father: Current Khalifa Mirza Mahmud Ahmad [MMA] is extremely pervert man. He behind the veil of spirituality hunts women. For this purpose he has appointed few men and few women as his agents. Through them he gets hold of innocent girls and innocent boys. He has made a society that has men and women as its members and in this society adultery is committed i.e. orgies and debauchery is committed in a group settings.
Shaikh Abdur Rehman Misri. Maulvi Fazil, BA. Co worker and companion of MMA in his trip to England in 1924. Former acting Ameer of Qadian Jamaat.
(Reference: ‘Door-I-Hazir Kah Mazhabi Amar.
(Translation: Religious Tyrant Of Current Era)).
============== I on oath knowing that Allah SWT is present and watching, say that I have my self with my own eyes seen Mirza Bashir Ud Din Mahmud [MMA] committing adultery. If I lie in this regard then may Allah’s curse fall on me. Shaikh Bashir Ahmad Misri son of Shaikh Abdul Rehman Misri. ==============
The older son of Abdur Rehman Misri sahib, Mr. Hafiz Bashir Ahmad in front of me took Holy Quran in his hands and said these words: Allah SWT should destroy me, if I lie that MMA committed sodomy with me. I swear on the name of Allah, while I am wrting this incidence. Muhammad Abdullah Ahmadi. Cement Furniture House, Muslim Town, Lahore.
MUBAHILA CHALLENGE BY HAFIZ SHAIKH BASHIR AHMAD MISRI TO QADIANI KHALIFA IV MIRZA TAHIR AHMAD:
Copied from the website:
Anti Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam
1st January 1999
Al Hafiz B.A. Masri
7 Hurst Road East Molesey Surrey KT8 9AQ England
To Mr. Tahir Ahmad Mirza Amir Jamaat Ahmadiyya 16-18 Gressenhall Road London SW18 5QL England
1.Your secretary Mr. Rashid Ahmad Chaudhry, has sent me a letter (undated) by Recorded Delivery daring me on your behalf to accept your challenge of Mubahilla which you gave to the opponents of Qadianism on the 10th June 1988. This letter, along with a copy your challenge reached me on the 5th of August 1988.
2. It gives me great pleasure to accept your challenge and to avail myself of this opportunity to expose the pious fraud of Qadianism once and for all.
3. Mubahilla is a sort of ordeal by prayer in which two parties beseach Allah to establish the truth or falsity of matter under dispute. Since Mubahilla is a grave matter of utmost solemnity, it is expedient that we should settle its articles and convenants directly between the two of us instead of negotiating through our secretaries to avoid any possibility of ambiguity or incertitude in the final result of it.
4. On page 4 of your challenge you have conceded that those who accept your challenge are free to single out any one clause out of the articles you have listed. I therefore choose to accept the articles which you have written on page 2 in these words: “The second aspect of this Mubahilla concerns the utterly false accusations and the mischieveous propaganda against the Ahmadiyya community.”
5. Since my accusations are about matters of moral turpitude and sexual promiscuity of a nature which is not generally thought fit to be mentioned to ears polite, it needs to be explained as to why I feel justified and morally obliged in making these immodest accusations as issue for this ‘Mubahila’.
6. Normally no individual has a right to sit in judgement on another individual. However when a person assume a position of trust and moral responsibility he becomes personalized as an institution and forfeits his prerogative as an individual. In any civilized society, Doctors of Medicine, School Teachers, Office Bearers of Destitute Homes and Orphanges, the functionaries of all such institutions become open to moral and ethical censorship, in addition to Statutory Law. One of the reasons why religious charlatans and impostors remain unconstrained from the exploition of simple and gullible people is that the Governments of Secular States do not feel inclined to interfere in matters spiritual. It is left to society at large to regulate the affairs of their respective religious institutions and establishments.
7. My second justification is that your Qadiani clique started violating the civilized norms of sexual ethics not as individuals but as an institution in the name of Islam. Stop calling yourselves as Muslims, give yourselves any appellation as a new religion and Muslims will gladly leave you alone.
8. My accusations are not against the generality of the Qadiani community. There are many among them who believe in the Qadiani doctrines honestly and sincerely, albeit mistakenly. We do not start kicking against the people of other faiths on the grounds of doctrinal differences. It is only when their lifestyle becomes a menace to the ethical fabric of a society that people put their foot down. If there are degenerates in this world who are willing to sacrifice the honour and chastity of their womenfolk and young boys out of devotion to the religious thugs, good luck to them. However the moot point of contention arises when unsuspecting and innocent victims fall prey to such deceits. In that situation you feel justified in shouting from the roof-tops: Snake in the grass!
9. It is with this sence of moral responsibility and genuine solicitude that I accept your challenge of Mubahilla to establish whether the following accusations are true or false. MY CLAIM THAT THEY ARE TRUE IS BASED ON MY PERSONAL KNOLEDGE GAINED DURING MY LIFE IN QADIAN WHERE I WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP UNTIL 1937, WHEN I DENOUNCED QADIANISM. THE OATH OF MUBAHILA
10. You shall declare on oath, in the words laid down below, that the under-mentioned statements made by me are false to the best of your knowledge; and I shall declare oath in the same words that they are true to the best of my knowledge:
11. “I Mirza Tahir Ahmad (Son of Mirza Basheer-ud-Din Mahmoud Ahmad s/o Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement), the present Amir of the Qadiani section of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat, declare it on oath in the name of Allah that to the best of my knowledge, the under-mentioned statements made by Al-Hafiz B-A Masri, s/o Sheikh Abdul Rahman Masri, are false and that I have no knowledge to the effect that they are true. I pray and beseech Allah that in case I am perjuring myself by willingly uttering this false evidence while on oath, I may be cursed by Allah and die within one year from the date of uttering and signing of this oath in the presence of six witnesses, three of whom shall be selected by me and three shall be selected by the said Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri.”
Signed by: six witnesses Signed by Mirza Tahir Ahmad .
12.”I, Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri (s/o Sheikh Abdul Rahman Masri), declare it on oath the name of Allah that, to the best of my knowledge, the under-mentioned statements made by me are true. I further declare it on oath in the name of Allah that Mirza Tahir Ahmad, the present Amir of the Qadiani section of the Ahmiadiyya Jamaat knows that they are true. I pray and beseech Allah that in case I am perjuring myself by wilfully uttering this false evidence while on oath, I may be cursed by Allah and die within one year from the date of uttering and signing of this oath in the presence of six witnesses three of whom shall be selected by the said Mirza Tahir Ahmad.”
Signed by: Six Witnesses Signed by Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri. THE ADJURATIONS OF MUBAHILA
13. I, Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri, give this evidence on oath in the name of Allah that: Your father, Mirza Basheer ud-din Mahmoud Ahmad (the eldest of the three sons of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who was the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement, the Second Khalifa of the Qadiani section of the Ahmadiyya Jama’at) was a debaucher, fornicator, adulterer and incestuous i.e. guilty of habitual sexual intercourse even with women of near kin who are declared by not only the Islamic Shari’ah but also by all scriptural religions as inviolable (Haram). Your paternal uncle, Mirza Basheer Ahmad ( the second of the three sons of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) was a homosexual with a great sexual propensity for young boys. Your paternal uncle, Mirza Shareef Ahmad (the third of the three sons of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) was a homosexual with a great propensity for your boys. Your elder brother, Mirza Nasir (s/o Mirza Basheer- ud-Din Mahamoud Ahmad, grandson of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and the third Khalifa) was a fornicator and homosexual. Your maternal grand-uncle, Mir Muhammad Ishaque (brother of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s wife) held an oligarchial and celebrated position in the Qadiani community and was honoured with the title of Muhaddith, i.e. authority on Hadith (Sunnah and Tradition). He was a homosexual. As the man-in-charge of the orphanage in Qadian, the young orphan boys were helplessly at the mercy of his perversions.
14. I could go on listing many more names of people who held very high positions in the Qadiani Establishment, using their prestige and power to gratify their sensuous and perverted desires free of moral censure. However the real reason for writing these sordid details, even though it is an obscene subject, is to refute your assertion that the accusations are utterly false” and a “mischievous propaganda” against the “Ahmadies” while you know fully well that they are true.
15. As it is, I have confined the list of people in the above accusation to the Mirza family only in order not to confiuse the issue and thus to leave any loop-hole in it for to wriggle out of this Mubahila. Even within the Mirza family, I have left out many names of the second and the third generations for the same reason. The main reason for not including women of this family in this list is out of comassion. Although some of them have played a very active and willing role in this abomination and fraud, I consider them by and large as being the victims rather than the cluprits. Most of them had no choice and deserve pity.
16. The circumscription of the period of Mubahila to one year is meant to achieve definitive verdict of Allah. Leaving it open to generalities and to an unspecified period as you have done in your challenge, would leave the outcome of the Mubahila inconclusive. However, I am open to suggestions by you for any alteration in the span of time.
17. In case you try to seek shelter under the plea that you cannot vouch under oath for the good or bad moral conduct of those who are dead, I would point out that you have already agreed in principle to do so, on page 8 of your challenge in these words: “Since the Founder of the Ahmadiyya Movement is no longer in this world and it is neccessary that there should be a party to represent him, I and the Ahmadiyya community declare it with all our hearts and without any scruples that we accept this challenge of Mubahilla on his dehalf.”
18. If you are prepared to accept the challenge of Mubahilla on behalf of your dead grandfather, there is no earthly reason why you should not be able to accept a similar Mubahilla on behalf of your dead father, dead uncles and dead brother.
19. Apart from this the moot point at issue on which I am accepting your challenge of Mubahilla is not that you should represent your ancestors mentioned in paragraph 13. Your are being put on oath to vouch for yourself whether or not it is within your knowledge that your ancestors named in that paragraph were morally depraved and sexual debauchees. The reson why it has become necessary to drag these obscenities into the open is to prove that you as the head of a so-called religious denomination, know all these facts to be true and yet you are hypocritically misleading your followers and others and perpetuating the fraud of Qadianism in the name of Islam.
20. I hope you will appreciate that, by accepting your challenge of Mubahillah. I am giving you a unique chance of proving once and for all that my accusations are false. What you have to do is simply to declare on oath, in the words prescribed above in paragraph 11, that you have no knowledge that my above-stated accusations in paragraph 13 are true. I assertively insist that you know without a shadow of doubt that my accusations are true, so much so that on my part I am prepared unhesitatingly to stake not only my cerdibility but my life as well on it. More than that I am prepared to lay myself open to the eternal curse of Allah on myself, in case I am wrong or uttering a falsehood.
21. Mr Tahir Ahmad! Let us take our case to the Court of Allah, the Supreme Judge of the Universe and leave it to him to adjudge between us.
Signed: B.A. Masri. Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri.
P.S. Since there are millions of Muslims who do not know Urdu,I would request you to do all your correspondence on this subject in English, which can be translated later into Urde, Arabic and other languages.
BY REGISTERED POST To Mr. Tahir Ahmad Mirza Amir Jama’at Ahmadiyya 16-18 Gressenhall Road London SW18 5QL England.
A REMINDER It is noted that you have neglected to respond to my letter, accepting your challenge of Mubahilla. This was mailed to you by registered post on the 18th August 1988, and two months later there is still no reply from you. In case I do not receive a reply from you within two weeks, I shall have to make it known to the Muslim world that your challenge of Mubahilah was nothing more than a cheap con game and a confidence trick at which you people have become quite adept.
I would like to make this point clear that, until the oath of Mubahila has been pronounced and Allah’s Judgement has been invoked solemnly by both the parties, the Mubahilah does not become operative. I have to request you, in your own interest, not to try to have me killed, as your predecessors used to do when cornered in similar circumstances. Otherwise the consequences for you and your minions would be extremely disastrous.
The whole Muslim world has come to know what kind of people you are. They are getting fed up with your Qadiani fraud in the name of Islam and are not prepared to put up with it any longer. I am still hoping against hope that you would tell me when and how you would like both of us take the oath of Mubahila.
Signed: Al Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri.